An LED display rental can come in all sizes, but some describe them as big screens, giant screens, and wall screens. They are available in indoor and outdoor models, making it possible to welcome your conventions guests from outside the convention hall with beautiful graphics, have a giant audio visual behind a presenter for a marketing presentation, or even provide a special event like a prom with bigger than life dance videos as a backdrop.
LED Display Rental: The Complete Package
An LED display rental is a complete package, from the hardware required, including power supply, sound system, and any related software, it should all be included in the price of your rental. Other features of a rental are:
- Installation in the location required
- Removal at the end of the term
- The newest technology available
- Repairs or replacements, if required, at short notice
Some rental companies even provide connections to advertising agencies and video footage for your event.
Why Do an LED Display Rental When I Can Buy?
Are you asking yourself why you ought to rent technology that you could buy? Well, you are not alone. This is the biggest questions businesses ask themselves about rentals and there are multiple reasons to rent LEDs, including:
- Trying out the technology a couple of times before buying it, to ensure you have the right product.
- No need to worry about setting up and taking down screens at your event, as the rental company will provide these services.
- In the case of out of town events, there are no shipping costs to worry about when you rent in the location of the even. No shipping also means that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during shipping.
- No need to store equipment between uses. With a large LED screen, storage can be quite pricey.
- No need to replace outdated equipment at regular intervals. With advertising and promotional events, it is important to stay on top of the most current technology, which means replacing your LED displays at regular intervals. Purchasing new LED displays every few years for a few events a year can end up being very costly, and that cost doesn’t even factor in the hassle of reselling your older equipment or disposing of it, when required.
Renting for tradeshows, conferences, and promotional events is a huge savings in costs and hassles over purchasing, maintaining, and shipping your own LED display all over the country.
Add Excitement and Professionalism with an LED Display Rental
From small school events to huge corporate bashes, an LED display rental can add a level of excitement and professionalism that is unparalleled. If you are thinking of big audio visual impact for your event, consider renting an LED display.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2920235