Is there a big, exciting event coming up for your business? Then you need to put a lot of efforts to ensure that you will draw your target crowd and make it a success. By simply using a good event advertising strategy, you can rest assured to get the kind of exposure you are aiming for.
Here are some useful tips that may come in handy.
- Choose the right location: When it comes to events, it always all boils down to location as it is one of the most essential factors impacting how well a board will perform. If you opt for a static LED display board, the location will also have a huge effect on the amount you’ll pay monthly. Meanwhile, if you choose truck advertising, your event will get a chance to have more exposure as it goes from one place to another and effectively captures the attention of people from different age groups.
- Keep your message short and sweet: Even at a speed of 40mph, a vehicle passes by a standard-sized billboard quickly. Hence, it is important to stick to one message and keep it simple but very communicative. The same is the case with a mobile LED truck.
- Make words big: Another rule of thumb when it comes to creating an event advertisement is to make the words big and easy to read. Ensure that there is ample space between letters and words so a reader from a distant won’t have to strain to get your message.
- Avoid too much information: A lot of advertisers cram ads with too much information. This defeats the purpose of conveying the message to the target audience in a clear and effective way as it gives them information overload.
- Choose a simple design: Another thing you need to take into consideration when opting for outdoor billboards are color choices. Make sure that the color of the typeface and the background have a strong contrast to make them visible. However, if you are using a different medium of outdoor advertising media such as a Mobile LED truck, you can play with the graphics whether they are moving or static. Just ensure that they are easily readable and eye-catching all at the same time.
Read more: Tips on Advertising Your Events The Effective Way